The following burning tips will help you get the most out of your candles.
- Always keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch (6mm.).
- The first time you burn the candle let the wax pool cover the entire surface, this will teach the candle to burn evenly across, improves scent throw, and extends the burning time.
- Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. It is recommended that after burning for four hours, candles be extinguished, allowed to cool for two hours, and trimmed before relighting.
- Discontinue use of a candle when 1/2 inch (1cm) of wax remains at the bottom of the jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface or container itself. The glass can get hot on the bottom as the flame nears the base of the jar and most of the wax has been consumed. By following this instruction, the glass will not get too hot.
- Once your candle has burnt to the bottom of the jar, the wick base can be removed, and the container can be cleaned of remaining wax with warm water and soap.
3 steps to rejuvenate your body and soul
- Light an Arcandles sensory soy candle in the bathroom to create a peaceful atmosphere as you prepare your bath with an Arcandles Himalayan body soak.
- Soak yourself in a warm bath for 20-30 minutes breathing in the wonderful scent of the aromatherapy essential oils as the Himalayan salt detoxify and soften your skin.
- For those who prefer a shower, scrub your body using Arcandles Himalayan salt body scrub to remove dead skin by massaging in circular motions beginning with areas of cellulite, then legs and arms, ending with the body and your chest. Rinse well under a warm shower. Your skin will look and feel smooth, soft and moisturised.